3rd Annual Juneteenth "FREE-DOME" Celebration
Wednesday June 19, 2024 | 1pm-7pm
Location: Fairground Park
10th Annual Saint LAAA FaB
Saturday August 17, 2024 | 1pm-7pm
Location: Crown Square Plaza (Old North St. Louis Historic District) at 14th Street & St. Louis Ave.
PLEASE READ ALL, REQUIRMENTS, RULES, AND POLICIES BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.
Retail/ Exhibitor Vendor Fee $100 | 1 – 10’ x 10’ Space
Food Vendors & Institutions $175 | 1 – 10’ x 10’ Space
Juneteenth "FREE-DOME" Celebration: Payment/Application Deadline Aug 12th
Saint LAAA FaB: Payment/Application Deadline August 12th
Payable upon acceptance | All fees are non-refundable
** Additional 10’ x 10’ space is an additional fee
Vendor Rules & Policies
All products exhibited and sold at the 9th Annual Saint LAAA FaB must be made by or related to African American culture to be exhibited/sold. All items must be in keeping with the festival’s family-friendly theme, please no derogatory or provocative imagery. Drugs and alcohol are prohibited. Vendors may only exhibit or sell products listed on their applications. Violators may be asked to leave or remove the products in violation. To ensure a balanced and varied selection of exhibitors, we limit the number of exhibitors accepted in any single genre. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstance. All booth spaces are outdoors, we do not provide electricity!
No weapons of any type, this includes all guns, knives, swords, axes, etc., including replicas. Nothing that shoots projectiles is allowed. No illegal knock-off brand items such as purses, clothes, accessories, perfume, etc., can be sold. No one may exhibit or sell items depicting guns, violence, sex, drugs, alcohol, illegal activities, gang signs, or inciteful materials.
Check-In and Set-Up
· Set up 9:00am - 12:00 pm cst. No late entry!
· Vendors must check in with an event coordinator and show receipt of vendor booth payment.
· Vendors must be completely set up by 12:00pm cst.
· There are no designated spots, vendor spaces are given a space on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will set up in the order of which you arrive. A volunteer will direct you were to set up. You will then unload your car and immediately move your car to find parking and come back to set up your booth space. For safety reasons, we will be allowing a limited number of vehicles to enter the festival grounds for unloading. We'll be monitoring this closely, and there may be a slight backup. Please be patient. Cars will not be able to re-enter the festival grounds during festival hours.
Booth Space Requirements
· Vendors are responsible for providing all equipment, supplies, and products necessary for their booth. You must bring your own tent, table, chairs, rugs, display racks, tablecloths, gloves, etc.
· Vendors are responsible for the setup & take down of ALL items. This includes tents, tables, displays, merchandise, trash, etc.
· Vendors are only provided a 10’ X 10’ space. All tents must be 10 X10. All items must fit completely under your 10 X 10 tent and must not extend beyond allotted boundaries of your space.
· All items must be secured. Weights are strongly encouraged. Uniqueness and creativity in your setup is encouraged.
· Vendor booth must always be professional, clean, and organized.
· Vendors are responsible for the cleanliness of their space during and after the event.
· Vendors accept responsibility for any lost, damaged, or stolen property including merchandise, equipment, personal property of the vendor or its employees or agents.
· Vendor accepts all responsibility, liability, and costs for any damage to booth, to customers, and to the environment.
· You must stay until the end of the event. Take down is at 7:00pm. Vendors who do not adhere to event published vending times may not be invited to submit proposals for future events.
· Vendors are responsible for cleaning their area and removing debris after the festival has ended.
· Vendors shall maintain their own personal/business liability insurance. The Event Organizer will not be responsible or liable for death, loss, damage, cost, or injury that arises from, or in connection with, your attendance, attendees or accompanying persons at this Event.
Food Vendor Requirements
Food booths must comply with local food handling regulations. All food vendors names will be into the City of St. Louis Health Department. Please be sure you have completed all necessary items required by the City of St. Louis Department of Health to obtain your temporary food permits. We will alert you when the city is ready for you to apply for your temporary food permit. All food booths will be subject to inspection by the local health department. Refunds will not be issued for failure to obtain your permit.
City of St. Louis Department
1520 Market, Room 4051, St. Louis, MO 63103
(314) 657-1539 | Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Please Bring Valid ID
Cost: $50.00 (per day) | Business Check or Money Order only.
If you are cooking using propane gas, you must obtain a Fire Safety Permit. If permit is not obtained prior to the event an inspector will be on site, the day of the event examining permits & space if a permit is needed an additional cost will apply. If permit is not obtained prior to the Saint LAAA FaB you will NOT be able to participate, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. The propane permit cost is not included in any fees associated with Saint LAAA FaB registration.
Bureau of Fire Prevention
St. Louis City Fire Dept. | 1421 N. Jefferson | St. Louis, MO 63106
Please Bring Valid ID
Cost: $75.00 total
*Food Vendors ABSOLUTELY NO ON-SITE DUMPING: You are responsible for the cleanliness of your space during and after the event. Please do not dump trash inside or on the ground around the small round trash cans on the festival grounds. Please do not bag up your trash and leave it on the street or sidewalk. All items should be taken off premises with you or locate the large dumpster behind 14th Street. Please locate a festival volunteer if you are not able to locate the large dumpster. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Parking On-site parking is available.
Marketing It is highly suggested that you add our event to your social media pages to help spread awareness. Be sure to tag us on Instagram and Facebook @saintlaaafab @juneteenthstl
Weather This is a rain or shine event. No refunds, All payments are non-refundable. In the event of severe weather or a declared state of emergency we will communicate a plan of action at that time.
Restrooms This is an outside event. There will be Porta Potties and handwashing stations available onsite.
Photography/ Video The Organizer will document the event by taking photos and videos. By registering / attending the Event, you authorize the use of your photos and videos at the organizer websites and information / promotional materials.
Violations Failure to comply with any of the rules may result in dismissal from the 9th Annual Saint LAAA FaB and you may not be allowed to participate in future events.
* Vendor Information, rules, Event, Performers, programs, dates, location and times are subject to change without notice.
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 1PM-7PM | Where: Fairground Park
VENDOR REGISTRATION CLOSED
Date: Saturday, August 17, 2023 1PM-7PM | Where: Crown Square Plaza at 14th Street and Saint Louis Avenue.
VENDOR REGISTRATION CLOSED