Acceptance: Submitting an application does NOT guarantee you a space. We will accept a limited number of vendors for each event. Vendor fees must be submitted by the payment deadlines below. If payment is not received by this deadline you risk losing your space to another vendor. Please only submit payment for the event/events you selected on your application. Having been accepted to past festivals does NOT guarantee you a space, seniority or any special acceptance privileges. Preference may be given to event sponsors and city businesses.
8th Annual Saint LAAA FaB
Date: Saturday, August 20, 2022 1 PM - 7 PM
Where: Crown Square Plaza at 14th Street and Saint Louis Avenue.
Vendor Fee $75
Institutions & Specialty Food Vendors $150
Application/ Fee Deadline: Saturday, August 6, 2022
1. Vending Policy: Vendors may only sell the items listed on their application. New items may not be added after acceptance has been granted. All products exhibited and sold in the Vendor Marketplace must be in keeping with the Festival's family-friendly theme, please no derogatory or provocative imagery. Alcohol and drugs are also prohibited. All items must be made by or related to African American culture to be exhibited/sold at this event. In order to ensure a balanced and varied selection of exhibitors, we limit the number of exhibitors accepted in any single genre.
2. Specialty Food Vendor Policy: Food vendors the City of St. Louis requires you to have a health permit and license to participate in the event. On the day of the festival you will be REQUIRED to show proof of health permit and license to participate in the event. Alcohol and drug infused products are prohibited.
3. Check-In and Set-Up: All vendors must be available to check-in and set up during the listed set-up times. Set up time is 8:00 am - 11:00 am CST. You must be completely set up by 11:00am or you will not be permitted to set up as a vendor. NO EXCEPTIONS. There are no designated spots, vendor spaces are given on a first-come, first-serve basis. Vendors will be directed to drive their vehicle to their spot, unload, and immediately move their car and return to set up their booth. For safety reasons, we will be allowing a limited number of vehicles to enter the festival grounds for unloading. We'll be monitoring this closely, and there may be a slight backup. Please be patient.
4. Take Down and Check-Out: You must stay until the end of the event. Take down is at 7:00pm. Vendors who do not adhere to event published vending times will not be invited to submit proposals for future events. Vendors are responsible for cleaning their area and removing debris after the festival has ended.
5. Booth Space Description: Vendors are responsible for providing all equipment, supplies and products necessary for their booth. You must bring your own tent, table, chairs, rugs, display racks etc. We only accept 10×10 tents. Weights are strongly encouraged. Uniqueness and creativity in your setup is encouraged.
6. Parking: Free on-site parking is available.
7. Marketing: Vendors are required to add our event to their social media pages.
8. Weather: This is a rain or shine event. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR WEATHER. In the event that severe weather or a declared state of emergency we will communicate a plan of action at that time.
9. Health & Safety Measures: Being COVID safe is a shared responsibility. We want you to enjoy the festival and stay safe. Please follow CDC guidelines and on-site directions when attending the festival. We will be following the City of St. Louis Covid mandates that are in place on the date of the event.
10. How do I contact the festival manager? Prior to the day of the festival the easiest way to reach the festival manager is by email or phone. See contact information below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ***If you need assistance on the day of the festival please visit the main information booth.